Monday 7 May 2007

New Profession!


Since returning from the states, whilst writing many end of year reports I have been thinking.....Surely there must be a better way to work with children, as teaching involves far too much paper work!!!

Anyway, I have stumbled upon the idea that maybe God is calling me change my career! I have been thinking that I could replace Minnie Mouse and go and work full time in Disney World!!!

Let's face it, I am the same height, I could fit into the costume, I wouldn't have to keep my cool with the kids, as there would be a fixed smile on my face at all times, kids would actually be pleased to see me!!! And it would somewhat be like being a superstar geting to sign lots of autographs!!!!! What do you all think then?!!

Lots of love xx

7 comments:

ScubaSis said...

I think it's a sign that you are exactly the same height as her in the photo xx

debbie said...

genius! brilliant seeing you this w/e by the way! xx

D Baynham said...

errr Minnie Mouse costume? I don't understand what you are saying in your blog Pixey? That is the real Minnie Mouse....you are a very confused Pixey.

timelord in the tardis said...

Are you standing on a chair?

The Random One said...

PJ I think you should go for it! Would it mean your friends get free entry to the parks??

D Baynham said...

Angus and Linus have asked if you would be becoming a blood doner?

Robbie, Rudolf & Rusty said...

Minnie Mouse! I saw you more as Snow white. But I suppose if you were in Minnie Mouse's costume you could rest the smile and also have a quick snooze mid afternoon after all the hot dogs and Jolly Ranchers.