Friday 5 January 2007

Busy week!

There is just so much going on in the blog circles this week!! I have now come to the conclusion that my time was wisely spent when I was blogging before my meeting earlier this week!
We have discussions about marmite, pants, Christmas as well as being introduced to the orbs!! There's just so much to keep to keep up with!!
Seriously, I love hearing all your news. I love reading the posts and comments and knowing how you're all doing. It's cool too when people share their deeper concerns and thoughts, as it helps me to pray for you.
You're all such special people!!
Lots of love to you all, hoping that your day is a good one! xx

2 comments:

debbie said...

ju, it appears that other people have similar concerns as you on my ability to confront the cold... i now have been given slippers to accompany your scarf in my 'keep warm' section of my wardrobe!

PS. hope the haribo addiction is coming along nicely! xx

D Baynham said...

We're back and we enjoyed seeing EB squirm with the Beefeaters.