Wednesday 3 January 2007

Happy New Year - And more confessions!!

Well firstly, let me wish all bloggers a Happy New Year! Hopefully it'll be filled with many happy blogging hours!!

And just to say that today I am sadly back at work! On the bright side we don't have any children in today, which I always feel makes my job easier,(!!) but dragging myself out of bed at an early hour was indeed a difficult task!

Anyway, I arrived at work at 8.30am only to find that we didn't have a staff meeting until 10am. So I have been in my classroom since arriving trying to find some inspiration to get on with jobs that need doing...alas, I have given up and I confess that I am now blogging instead!!! Tell me is that bad?!!!

Ok am off now to do some focused work!! (I can but try anyway!!)

Love to you all xx

5 comments:

Amy and Amiability said...

Julia! That is terrible! I shall have to counsell you on it when you come and visit! We had the children back today which was fairly nightmarish as they were all still full of haribo (a feeling you are aware of I would imagine) and therefore alternated between being sluggish and completely bonkers! Fingers crossed for tomorrow eh? ;)

timelord in the tardis said...

the dark mornings would feel like a sunny day if you had 2 slices of marmite on toast for breakfast!

D Baynham said...

I think you should have a Haribo eating contest with the Kids the winner can go home early.

It's not easy being small said...

Mr EB - what a cool idea!!! I think that I would win then I could go home!! Yay!!!
And timelord - can I just say that your advice is not so good......as if I followed your advice - not only would I be sleepy but I would be sick as well!!!!!!

Teapot said...

Hey out there! I've STILL not eaten ANY haribos!
But if they make kids slightly bonkers, (sluggish is what I do well anyway) I don;t think I'll try any!
I don't want to be like the lttle old lady at the gym today (bonkers mode) panicking because she lost her locker key, only to find it down her pants!!
Funny it reminded me of Amy somehow.............