Tuesday 12 December 2006

Poorly Ju...AGAIN!!!

Well it appears that I am ill again!!

It will come as little surprise to those people who had the delight of seeing my throat on Sunday that I officially have tonsillitus!! It didn't take the doctor very long at all to diagnose that last night and give me a lovely selection of anti-biotics!

Some people have commented that I haven't posted much recently, I am trying!! It is just so busy at the moment as I know that everyone is at this time of year. We have the caberets coming up at the weekend as well as the carol service, all of which I love, I am just hoping that I am well enough to play and sing!

Anyway, I think that my class today will be doing a selection of 'meaningful colouring in' as well as possibly analysing a selection of Christmas films from yester-year...all of which, in my professional opinion, I think are essential to their education!! Any of you who have any other ideas of how to keep a class of 10 year olds entertained which doesn't involve me speaking would be gratefully received!!

Have a good day all....not long now till the delights of the next test match!!!

Love and stuff

Ju xx

Hey - just thought...maybe the reindeer could fly in to visit my class to keep then entertained?!!

3 comments:

D Baynham said...

Oh Dear, poorly Ju. It is no fun feeling ill, maybe you could get th eclass to read a Christmas Carol to each other, or get Mission Team Leaders helper to speak for you. Yankie is always looking for ways to speak in public this would be the perfect solution

debbie said...

Aw Ju! I feel guilty for lazing around and having nothing of great importance to do while ur ill and busy... Hope u get better and manage to entertain ur many children till tuesday, don't think i'd ever have enough patience for 30 Julia aged kids all together under my authority!

D Baynham said...

See I wasn't so daft was I? Bring on Monty and he has been a top player!!!!! I may not know sport, but I do listen to R4.