Sunday 4 February 2007

The week ahead....

Well I am sitting here on a Sunday afternoon feeling a little bit daunted by the week ahead. Firstly, I have the usual end of half term parents evenings, which, unsurprisingly I never look forward to! There is also a lot of paper work at school which needs to be done! But also I have just discovered that I am going to have to make some quite important decisions over this next week which I have kind of known about for while but I just didn't realise that I was going to have to make the final decsions so soon. So just wanted to say that if any of you were able to just pray for me that God would give me wisdom and peace, I'd really really appreciate it!

Hope that you're all having a good weekend!

Lots of love xx

6 comments:

timelord in the tardis said...

consider it done! I read this week about the peace of Christ ruling and that is quite an idea to get into our heads! Peace is such a strong word, it has loads to fight against.

The Random One said...

Alot of us have a tendancy to put paperwork and important decisions on the backburner , and just as the pressure builds it can take just one word from someone or a church sermon to put it all into perspective and give us clarity/motivation to make the choices and get things done!

(Wow, Im growing up!)

Mullins Burger said...

We don't want any more weight on the small shoulders of the small one! Consider it done. God's peace has really helped me out these last few weeks, I know it'll help you out to. :)

D Baynham said...

I am Praying, rememeber I am always here for you.

D

debbie said...

il be praying for u Ju, decisoins are my worst nightmare! I HATE them! hope you manage to figure out what you should do, lotsa love, xxx.

Teapot said...

Well you got to the end of the week, and, possibly?, two days off for snow, to give you room to make your decisions.

Been thinking of you lots.
Don't know if this helps or not, but Eric Isherwood, former Pastoral Minister at SCBC always used to say to me
"What does your heart tell you?"
As in "What is your gut feeling about your decision?"

These feeling scan be scary, but underneath there's a place where God gives us a nudge, or a niggling , and coupled with prayer,they usually work out.

God bless